by GoPro 09-30-2019 11:44 PM - edited 08-06-2020 10:19 PM
What is Karma's behavior when GPS is lost?
If the Karma Drone loses a GPS signal, you'll notice the drone moving around more while it's in the air. This movement is compounded by wind and altitude. This requires the pilot to have increased manual control.
If you find yourself in this situation and are not comfortable flying without GPS, try to land Karma immediately. Allow Karma to regain its satellite connection in order to go back into GPS mode, and stay away from areas with magnetic interference or large amounts of metal.
If you fly without GPS, note these items:
- Karma drifts unless you control it.
- The launch location is not saved
- Distance and altitude limits are off.
- Auto Shot Paths are not available.
- No Fly Zone data is not available.