by GoPro on 09-30-2019 05:34 PM - edited a month ago
How to Update the Karma Grip
- Quik for desktop
To get the latest features, be sure your Karma Grip software is up to date.
What's needed for an update?
- Windows* or Mac Computer with Quik for desktop installed
- USB-C Cable
- Karma Grip/ Karma Stabilizer
To update the Karma Grip, follow these steps:
- Download and install Quik for desktop to your computer.
- Connect the Karma Grip to the computer.
Items that can be updated:
- Karma Grip
- Karma Stabilizer
If the Karma Grip is not recognized on your Windows computer, please refer to this article on how to manually install Karma grip drivers.
Note: Your camera might require an update to work with the Karma Grip.
* 64 bit Windows 10 in desktop mode only. 32 bit systems are not supported.