IMPORT FROM THE CAMERA1. Connect your Fusion camera to your computer. The GoPro Fusion Studio App will open so you can import your footage.
2. Select [Browse Camera Media] so the import can begin.
- Insert your SD card into your computer via SD card adapter.
- (Recommended) Choose a preferred location on your hard drive and create a GoPro Fusion overview folder which will contain all of your footage.
- Under this new Fusion folder, create sub-folders which represent each of your different sessions.
- Copy the ENTIRE 100GBACK and 100GFRONT folder from each of your SD cards into the session folder. Do not delete any of the LRV/THM files are on your SD cards.
- Your folder structure should look like this before going to the next step:
6. Open the GoPro Fusion Studio App and select ADD MEDIA under "Find your 360 files"
7. A window will appear. Select your specific session folder and click [Open]. Do not select the Back and Front folders.
8. The GoPro Fusion Studio App will now import your footage and generate your previews.
We also have a GoPro Tutorial video that covers importing and rendering your 360 content through the GoPro Fusion Studio App: