by GoPro on 09-30-2019 05:33 PM - edited 2 weeks ago
Transfer GoPro media that was downloaded using GoPro Quik from internal storage to an SD card on Android devices.
- GoPro Quik - Android
Fewer and fewer Android manufacturers are releasing Android devices that support expandable storage*, but these devices still exist, and you may own one! Please follow the steps below to successfully transfer your footage:
- Open Google Photos and select GoPro-Exports to see the files that you've saved to your internal storage.
- Press and hold one of the thumbnails to start the Multi-selection process, or simply tap one file.
- Tap the [...] icon in the top right corner and select [Move to].
- You will need to create a new folder on your device.
- Name your album and select the save location as the SD card, then press [OK].
Unfortunately, there is no way to automatically have content saved to your SD card. You will have to manually select the photos/videos you'd like to move to your SD card each time.
*As with all Android devices, these steps may vary depending on the operating system you are running.