by GoPro 09-16-2020 09:09 AM - edited 03-31-2021 03:25 PM
There are two ways to update your HERO9 Black camera:
- With the GoPro app
Update with the GoPro App
- Download and install the GoPro app (Apple App Store | Google Play Store) on your compatible mobile device.
- Ensure that your camera is fully charged.
- Pair your camera with the GoPro app.
- Once paired, the GoPro app will prompt you that a camera update is available; follow the on-screen prompts to perform the update.
Note: Useful for updating or reinstalling camera software.
- Go to the Update page
- Under "Other ways to update" at the base of the page, click "Update your camera manually."
- Enter your Serial Number and other requested information, click Next Step.
- Click "Download Update."
- Click "Click here to download firmware."
- Follow the steps on the screen for detailed instructions for your operating system