by GoPro 09-30-2019 05:35 PM - edited 03-16-2021 10:25 AM
Your GoPro's media folder allows you to view, copy, and delete media on the SD card through the GoPro's Wi-Fi connection to GoPro Quik. You can also download your 360 media from GoPro MAX to your phone's native storage.
Download to the App's Media Gallery
From Full Screen View
|1. Select the [download] icon|
2. Wait for the download to complete
3. Go into the GoPro media section and locate the copied footage.
|1. Select the [menu] button|
2. Select the [Save to App] option
3. Wait for the download to complete
4. Go into the GoPro media section and locate the copied footage.
Download to native Photos app