by GoPro 3 weeks ago - edited Wednesday
GoPro FX Reframe
A plugin for Adobe® Premiere® Pro and Adobe® After Effects®.
Download FX Reframe for Mac
Download FX Reframe for Windows
Get full creative control of your GoPro footage. Use the GoPro FX Reframe plugin to edit your HERO, MAX and Fusion footage in Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects. Experiment with infinite perspectives when you reframe, and animate movement with the ease of keyframes. Lock in the look you want by adjusting lens curvature, horizon level and motion blur between transitions. And with preset output resolutions and aspect ratios dialed for Facebook, Instagram, YouTubeTM and more, it’s so easy to share the magic.
- Experiment with infinite perspectives when you reframe—pan, tilt, rotate and zoom—and animate movement with the ease of keyframes
- Control the level of motion blur in the transitions between your keyframes
- Quickly adjust lens curvature to give your photos and videos the look you want
- Manually adjust the horizon in your HERO and 360 photos and videos
- Choose from preset output resolutions and aspect ratios dialed for sharing on social
- Adobe Premiere Pro 2018 and later
- Adobe After Effects 2018 and later
- Mac and Windows: See Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects system requirements for more info.
- OpenGL-compatible graphics processor
GoPro FX Reframe is currently in beta. It’s been thoroughly tested by our internal studio team, but it hasn’t been tested on a wider range of computer configurations. Help us improve this plugin by sharing feedback at gopro.com/support.
Check out a complete FX Reframe tutorial by Abe Kislevitz from GoPro’s Studio Team, where he shares the team's workflows and secrets.