by GoPro on 09-30-2019 07:32 PM - edited 3 weeks ago
What are the charging / operating times on Karma Grip?
- Power Supply: 5-15V, 3A charger.
- Portable Power Pack: Charge your GoPro and Karma Grip (with pass-thru charging) at the same time when connecting a Portable Power Pack or wall charger.
- Standard Wall Charger: Charging Karma Grip through a 1 amp (1A) wall charger will reach a full charge in approximately 6 hours.
- Supercharger: Recharge up to 70% faster using the optional GoPro Supercharger (International Dual-Port Charger)and reach a full charge in 1 hour and 50 minutes.
- The Battery capacity for Karma Grip is 7.2V/2400mAh/18Wh
- Karma Grip Handle can be charged by itself and not with the Stabilizer/camera attached.
- While recording in 4K30, your Karma Grip has a battery life of 1 hour and 45 minutes.