by GoPro on 09-30-2019 08:55 PM - edited a week ago
I'm unable to see Quik Key in the list of storage options.
- GoPro App
- Quik Key
These steps should help you resolve the issue:
- Ensure that you don't have another app attempting to use connected SD cards. If you allow other apps (like ES File Explorer) to access Quik Key, then this can block the GoPro App from being able to access Quik Key.
- If you've previously made another app the default SD card reading app, then go into your phone's settings -> Apps -> select the app you set as the default and then select the button labeled "Clear Defaults."
- Unplug Quik Key from your phone and plug it back in again. You'll likely be prompted to use this app again.
- Select "Cancel" to avoid having the other app use Quik Key.
- When the GoPro App opens, follow the instructions and you should now see the GoPro USB drive in your "Open from" dialog.