by GoPro on 09-30-2019 09:34 PM - edited yesterday
To consistently achieve the best results with your GoPro camera it is important to select microSD cards that are known to work well with your camera. We recommend only purchasing name-brand SD cards through official resellers.
|Camera||Minimum Requirements||Recommended SD Cards|
|HERO10 Black||microSD card with v30 or UHS-3 rating||Sandisk Extreme, Extreme Plus, Extreme Pro: 32/64/128/256/512GB|
Lexar Professional 1066x Silver Series: 64/128/256/512GB
Samsung EVO Plus, EVO Select, Pro Plus: 64/128/256/512GB
HERO7 Black and older cameras (*See exceptions below)
|microSD card with at least Class 10 or UHS-1 rating|
- HERO4 and HERO Session: Support up to a 128GB microSD card.
- HERO3 Black, HERO3+, HERO+, and HERO+ LCD: Support up to a 64GB microSD card.
- HERO (2014): Supports up to a 32GB microSD card.
- HD HERO2: Requires a Class 10 SD card up to 32 GB.
- HD HERO Original & HD HERO 960: Require a Class 4 SD card up to 32 GB.
- Standard Definition HERO: Support up to a 2GB standard SD memory card.