What is and how does the Flashbacks feature work in Quik for mobile?
- Quik for mobile
- iOS Devices
- Android Devices
Flashback & Flashback 24H Videos
Flashback Videos - (iOS Only)
Each week, Quik will suggest ready-to-watch video memories for you, using media from your photo library.
Each is produced with great care, selecting the best shots, grouping them into scenes to tell your stories.
Video memories will show up every week. Come back each Sunday to enjoy new slices of your life!
Flashback 24hr Videos - (iOS & Android)
When you open Quik and have recently captured photos & videos, Flashback 24H will show you all the shots from the last 24 hours, so you're always one tap away from making a beautiful story of your day.
Perfect for your Snapchat, Instagram and Messenger Stories!
These videos are made automatically by Quik using your photos, but it is all in your device, nowhere else and it is just a nice way to have a project ready/almost ready, after you have spent a week-end with your family and took a lot of photos. It is completely private: Quik does not upload or share your photos / videos without your permission.
Those videos are Projects meaning they haven't been saved yet, whether you want them to be created or not, it is your call. You can choose to edit the video and if you like it, you can save it to your device and/or share it.
- Flashback videos are based on your Photo Library and iCloud Photo Library
- Flashback videos cannot be generated with media that have been synchronized from iTunes or Streamed Shared Albums
- You need to have more than 12 photos in a single day to trigger a Flashback project
- You need to have at least 5 photos in a single day to trigger a Flashback 24H project
- Quik needs to be open to prepare the video (analyse and regroup media, put them together and create the project)
- Quik also works in the background to process your media
- To keep the videos, make sure you export / save them
- To delete the videos, tap on the ... you'll see the option to remove them from your weekly videos
You can deactivate notifications for the Flashback videos under "Settings".