- Insert your supported SD card into the Quik Key
- Plug your Quik Key into your Android device
- Tap on "Start Pairing"
- Tap on your GoPro SD card
- Tap on "Select" on the bottom right corner
- All assets from your SD card are then ready to be selected in Quik
If your device does not see your SD card, the card might not have the correct format and you'll need to reformat your SD card. Formatting the SD card will ensure that it is correctly recognized by your device.
To reformat your SD card, please go to:
Phone Settings > Storage & USB > Choose the SD card and format it.
WARNING: Formatting the SD card will permanently erase its content. Be sure that you have backed up all files on the SD card first if you'd like to keep that footage.
If you start making a Quik for mobile video with all assets on the Quik Key, you'll need to keep the Quik Key plugged in the whole time. The same goes if you want to continue your draft or to duplicate and edit a project. If the Quik Key isn't plugged in then Quik for mobile cannot find the elements and cannot make your video.
*At this time only Android devices support this feature.