Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.

Quik App for mobile support ending

by GoPro ‎11-19-2020 02:07 PM - edited ‎01-28-2021 05:05 PM
A new-and-improved Quik mobile app is coming in early 2021. It will have all the capabilities you love from the existing Quik app and so much more! When the new app is available, the existing Quik app will be removed from all app stores.

Here are a few things to know:

Question: What will happen to Quik on my device?
Answer: You can still use Quik on your mobile device, even when the app is removed from the app stores. Keep in mind that you won’t be able to install Quik on a new device, re-install in a recovery situation, or re-install if [Offload Unused App] is enabled on iOS devices.

Q: How do I save my QuikStories?
A: Your QuikStories won’t automatically appear in the new app experience, nor will your QuikStories be editable in the new experience. Therefore, each QuikStory needs to be saved to your device’s camera roll for archiving.

To save your QuikStories:
  1. View [My Stories]
  2. Tap on the QuikStory you want to save
  3. Press the [More] button in the bottom right corner with the three dots
  4. Select [Download]
  5. Repeat for all the QuikStories you would like to save. Unfortunately, there is not a bulk download option.
Q: Why is Quik being removed from app stores?
A: We’re developing a new app experience that’s integrating the best of Quik into a new fresh app. Stay tuned for more information on the new app.
HELP ARTICLES
JOIN A GROUP
GOPRO LABS
GOPRO WEBCAM