View, copy, and delete media using the GoPro App.
- GoPro App - iOS & Android
Your GoPro's media folder allows you to view, copy, and delete media on the SD card through the GoPro's Wi-Fi connection to the GoPro App.
IMPORTANT: GoPro App 5.2 introduced a new feature which now allows you to save the camera's media in the GoPro App, but don't be frightened! You can still take your footage within the media section of the GoPro app and transfer them to the native Photo app on your mobile device. For the record, this will not duplicate files on your iOS phone - it will only transfer them from one folder to the next. ANDROID USERS: It appears that files are currently duplicating on your devices, which we are aware of. This feature is expected to change in future updates, so please stay tuned.
From the connect and control menu
1. Select the Media icon. All media on the SD card will be displayed here.
|2. Select a thumbnail to view or playback in full screen.|
|1. Select the download icon|
2. Wait for the download to complete
3. Go into the GoPro media section and locate the copied footage.
|1. Select the menu button|
2. Select the "Save to App" option
3. Wait for the download to complete
4. Go into the GoPro media section and locate the copied footage.
Delete from the Media page
|1. Select three vertical icon dots along the upper right corner.|
2. Select Delete
1. Select Menu icon