by GoPro on 09-30-2019 05:35 PM - edited a week ago
Your GoPro's media folder allows you to view, copy, and delete media on the SD card through the GoPro's Wi-Fi connection to the GoPro App. You can also download your 360 media from GoPro MAX to your phone's native storage.
Download to the App's Media Gallery
From Full Screen View
|1. Select the download icon|
2. Wait for the download to complete
3. Go into the GoPro media section and locate the copied footage.
|1. Select the menu button|
2. Select the "Save to App" option
3. Wait for the download to complete
4. Go into the GoPro media section and locate the copied footage.
Download to native Photos app