by GoPro on 09-30-2019 05:32 PM - edited 3 weeks ago
- Under the "Media" or "Recently Added" tabs, double-click on the video file that you want and it'll open in the playback window.
- Move the play-head along the slider to the frame which you'd like to extract.
- In the bottom-left corner of the playback window, click the icon.
- In the next window that appears, make sure that the image looks ok, then click "Save".
- The next prompt will be for sharing to either Facebook or Youtube. Click "NO THANKS" if you don't want to share it, but if you do, here's an article that covers Clip & Share in GoPro App for Desktop.
- You will be returned to the playback window. Click "MEDIA LIBRARY" at the top-left corner, then select the "Edits" tab to see the image you just extracted.