- Quik for mobile
- iOS Devices
- Android Devices
It's currently not possible to add multiple songs to a project. The maximum length of your video is the length of your music track. Here are a couple workarounds that we find work:
1. Queue up songs
A workaround would be to use audio software on your computer to queue up two or more songs, one after another, in a single MP3 file, and using that file for your Quik video. For our Mac users, GarageBand will do the trick, for Windows, Mac and Linux you can try Audacity.
2. Work with chapters
Another solution that we also recommend to our users is to create several videos. We can call these "chapters", one for each song to be combined in the end.
- Make video A with music A and export it to your camera roll/device
- Make video B with music B and export this video as well to your camera roll/device
- Create a third video: select video A and video B
- Choose video style RAW
- iOS Devices - For each individual video in the timeline check the option "play this clip without cuts"
- Android Devices - For each individual video in the timeline uncheck the option "Smart Cuts" so the video is played in full
- Make sure that you remove the current song (Music / No music)