by GoPro on 07-30-2021 08:49 AM - edited 3 weeks ago
Where does this apply?
- GoPro Quik v8.11 and newer
OverviewQuik and GoPro subscribers can enjoy unlimited cloud backup for their mural walls. The cloud backup happens automatically when media is added to your mural and it will be backed in full quality. You can recover your cloud backup on any compatible Android device, by downloading GoPro Quik and logging into your subscription.
How does it work?You will notice a cloud icon in the top left corner of your mural wall. This icon will be your indicator for the cloud backup status.
- Send your media to your mural. Learn how here!
- Your mural cloud backup immediately begins. You will notice while it uploads, the cloud icon indicates:
- When your cloud backup is completed, the cloud icon changes to:
- If you have made changes on one of your devices, then open a different device logged into the same subscription, you will notice a blue dot next to the cloud icon . Click the icon to recover the most recent version of your mural from the cloud.
FAQQ: Is this the same as GoPro Subscription unlimited cloud storage?
A: It is not. Unlimited cloud storage is a benefit for GoPro subscribers only and is meant to be a place to house all of your media. Mural backup and recovery is to ensure your most important mural memories are always secure.
Q: Can I access my mural cloud from the web?
A: No. Your mural cloud backup can only be recovered and viewed through GoPro Quik on an Android device.
Q: Can I access my mural cloud backup from other mobile devices?
A: Yes you can! Any Android device that is compatible with GoPro Quik app v8.11 and newer can be used to recover and playback your mural.