Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.

GoPro Quik: Mural Cloud Backup

by GoPro on ‎07-30-2021 08:49 AM - edited 3 weeks ago

Where does this apply?

• Android
  • GoPro Quik v8.11 and newer

Overview

Quik and GoPro subscribers can enjoy unlimited cloud backup for their mural walls. The cloud backup happens automatically when media is added to your mural and it will be backed in full quality. You can recover your cloud backup on any compatible Android device, by downloading GoPro Quik and logging into your subscription.

How does it work?

You will notice a cloud icon in the top left corner of your mural wall. This icon will be your indicator for the cloud backup status.

User-added image

Steps:
    1. Send your media to your mural. Learn how here!
      • Your mural cloud backup immediately begins. You will notice while it uploads, the cloud icon indicates:  User-added image
    2. When your cloud backup is completed, the cloud icon changes to:  User-added image 
    3. If you have made changes on one of your devices, then open a different device logged into the same subscription, you will notice a blue dot next to the cloud icon User-added image . Click the icon to recover the most recent version of your mural from the cloud.

FAQ

Q: Is this the same as GoPro Subscription unlimited cloud storage?
    A: It is not. Unlimited cloud storage is a benefit for GoPro subscribers only and is meant to be a place to house all of your media. Mural backup and recovery is to ensure your most important mural memories are always secure.

Q: Can I access my mural cloud from the web?
    A: No. Your mural cloud backup can only be recovered and viewed through GoPro Quik on an Android device.

Q: Can I access my mural cloud backup from other mobile devices?
    A: Yes you can! Any Android device that is compatible with GoPro Quik app v8.11 and newer can be used to recover and playback your mural.

HELP ARTICLES
    JOIN A GROUP
    GOPRO LABS
    GOPRO WEBCAM
    OPEN GOPRO