Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Highlighted
Sightseer
I sent 2 gopros in for replacement and i haven't heard anything back. No emails no nothing.
Still waiting for my gopros to be returned, cannot get through in chat and haven't recieved any emails to confirm anything. Please could someone just tell me when I will be getting them back?
Highlighted
Sightseer
Re: I sent 2 gopros in for replacement and i haven't heard anything back. No emails no nothing.

Curious to know if you have had any updates or any success reaching out to the support team. 

Go Pro makes great products and I have personally owned 3 of their products. The last one I bought (GoPro8) wasn't up to the mark and I decided to return it back. That's when I learnt how terrible the support is. It is extremely difficult to contact the support team. The address where I sent the product, it seems the local post (SingPost) is unable to locate them or deliver to them. I am even more worried now, that the product isn't returned and I haven't got my money back. 

It seems to me that GoPro puts its efforts into the Product team and doesn't care about support at all. Unhappy to see this side of such a great company. 

Highlighted
Sightseer
Re: I sent 2 gopros in for replacement and i haven't heard anything back. No emails no nothing.

I cant even get a call to return one at the moement. Been on live chat for about two weeks and got nothing. says its 3 min wait 😂

Starting to see why they are replacing them for free