Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Highlighted
Sightseer
GoPro will not process my refund of an unopened Hero 8 Black after over a month. Proof received by g
I am needing to speak to someone in a higher position than I was allowed to speak to by Supervisor Ramond. I have an ongoing problem getting my refund from GoPro and after several weeks and several calls Supervisor Ramond is unable to get the refund processed and stated that he was the highest member of GoPro that I could speak to. My Case # 07120029. I was given a RMA # 515136 on October 16, 2019 along with a prepaid return shipping label for a Hero 8 Black. I shipped the camera back on 10/17/19 and have the receipt of shipping. I received confirmation that Rose had received the return on 10/24/19 at 11:47am. Contacted Gopro a few days later to check on return status and was told it takes 24-48 hours to process. I called back 4 more times after each 48 hour timeframe had passed and was told the same 24-48 hours. Spoke to a supervisor on 11/6/19 and he was "making this his top priority". On 11/6/19 I filed a dispute with my credit card in hopes of avoiding late fees while waiting on Gopro to issue my refund. The credit card company contacted Gopro on 11/7/19, but no resolution yet. I contacted gopro again 11/14/19 at 11:00am and asked to speak to the supervisor handling my case. After sitting on hold for 15 minutes the representative came back and said the supervisor would have to help me with my case and that he was on another call and he'd have to call me back. After waiting 3 hours for a return call I called GoPro again and was finally connected with Supervisor Ramond who told me that he had no way to directly contact "the warehouse" but that he was working on it daily and he just didn't know why he hadn't heard any response from the warehouse team. After nearly a month. I asked to speak to Supervisor Ramonds manager/boss/supervisor and he told me he was the highest member of the company that I can talk to. This is now beyond ridiculous. I have confirmation where gopro received returned camera. I would like someone to adderss this problem and process my refund and contact me 251-424-4100. I have now filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. Contacted GoPro again today 11/16/19 and was given the same runaround. I guess my next steps are the Federal Trade Commission. Horrible customer service.

How do I get a mailing address, email address and or phone number to contact management in a higher position than customer support supervisor? I was refused this information from customer support supervisor Raymon. I need to speak to someone with the authority to resolve my refund.