Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Highlighted
Sightseer
Customer support DOESNT KNOW ANYTHING!!!!

Today, Nov 12, 2019, I have had the VERY UNFORTUNATE experience of calling GoPro Plus support, three times today! If I did my job and knew as little as these folks do, I would be fired. 

GoPro should be ashamed of themselves sending this support to the Philippines to save a buck! To give you an idea, 1 US Dollar = 45-50 Filipino pesos, so they are sending support over there to get cheap labor!  I know this b/c I am Filipino, and I am ashamed of how little these people know.

Not a single one of the Customer Service Reps knows anything about the product they "support"!!!! It took over 18 min to get a simple question answered. Then it took another 6 mins to tell me that the supervisor was "on a supervisor call"!!! I call BULL**bleep** on that!!!!! Now, she says, they will call you at their convenience.  So glad, I can make it convenient for them!

I am trying to be patient, and I apologize for the crude language, but this is absolutely TERRIBLE customer service from GoPro.  

And by the way the other posts look, support seems to be consistent - BAD, regardless of who is calling!