Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Highlighted
Sightseer
Customer service at it's finest!

I am seriously surprise on how DIFFICULT it is to get support for this company. As good as a product this company produce I can't believe how TERRIBLE contacting support is. I'm not really talking about the person that I finally had a chance to chat with but the process of waiting to chat with someone.

It took me hours to be able to contact support via chat. When I finally got a hold of someone, they sent me a link to fill out information and next thing you know I can't get back to them. Support Over. Tried to contact chat support again and I got the same "Sorry, all agents are helping other customers right now. Please try again later." every single time. So I tried calling and sure enough on hold for over 40 minutes then some how I was then disconnected. Replying to their email gets you the automated response "Thanks for reaching out to us! Unfortunately, this is not a valid email address." So I spent the last 3 days trying to get a hold of them via chat and no bueno until today. Original contact with support was Monday, it's now Thursday and I finally got a hold of support!!!! Will my issue be resolved? That's a big MAYBE!!!

Best solution would have been to just buy a new accessory instead of get a warranty coverage. Truly sad. I guess that's how they can make their money, frustrate the living hell out of their customer to just buy new accessories since they have bought in with the ecosystem.