GoPro Support Hub Member Showcase
“3 Way Stick Tip and Tricks” by stalkhold
In addition to helping each other out on the GoPro Support Hub, members post great videos and photos they’re shooting with their GoPro cameras here all the time. At the suggestion of several members, we’ve created this space to showcase your work.
Every Friday morning, we’ll post a new theme. You’ll have two weeks to submit your entry (or entries) before the submission phase closes. Then, after all the submissions for that theme are in, we’ll give everyone one more week to vote and comment on the submissions before marking one of them the winner!
Finally, the Showcase does not replace the GoPro Awards program. If you have something that’s really good, you should definitely submit it there as well!
Please Keep in Mind…
• There are no rewards (money, products, etc.) for participating or for winning a particular themed showcase here on the Showcase. It’s all for bragging rights among friends.
• You can submit more than one entry under each themed showcase, just please don’t submit the same entry for more than one themed showcase. In other words, if you have a great shot of a sunset, don’t keep submitting that shot into every themed showcase.
• Your submissions don’t have to be brand new. You can use any photo or video that you shot as long as they are your images and video and as long as it was shot using a GoPro camera.
• You can start voting for submissions as soon as the themed showcase opens – and technically you can keep voting after the showcase closes - but we’ll tag the winner as whichever submission has the most votes when the voting officially ends one week after the all submissions are in.
• Keep the submissions and the comments positive and appropriate for everyone.