Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
The Latest
Highlighted
GoPro Community Manager

What experts from GoPro would you like to chat with?

We're thinking about hosting some live chat sessions with experts from different teams within GoPro in the coming weeks. If you could chat live with GoPro staff about any GoPro-related topic, what would you want to discuss?

Also, when would you like the chats to happen? Weekdays, evenings, weekends, etc.?

Thanks!

Jeff

Highlighted
Backpacker

Re: What experts from GoPro would you like to chat with?

Hey @jefft.

Big fan, I think weekends in my opnion will work for lot's of users.

Some hit topics I think would be cool to talk to the media team, 

and here about some upcoming new things that will make GoPro even better!!

Can't Wait. #GoPro

Highlighted
GoPro Community Manager

Thanks @chrisediting. Weekends are looking like the best option. Hopefully, I'll have more news soon.

Jeff

Highlighted
Explorer

Software development team for sure.  I'd love to hear their ideas on how they invision people using and editing videos with their software.  Also, it would be great to hear about what desktop and phone apps are in development!

Highlighted
GoPro Community Manager

Great. Thanks for the suggestion.

Highlighted
Hiker

@jefft I would love to converse with the social and media team. Learning and sharing ideas and content with these guys would be incredible!

Highlighted
GoPro Community Manager

Thanks for the suggestion @thomas. We'll see what we can do to get them in on one.

FYI that we're going to be having a live chat a week from this Sunday, on May 15 at 2pm ET/11am PT, with a couple of our support agents. These guys are great all-around GoPro experts. Details will be posted soon. 

Highlighted
Anonymous

CARE about your customers and the HELICOPTER NOISE issue!!! GoPro is so unbelievable barefaced trying to ignore or deny facts that are proven since more than a year and in videos thousands of times!!! There even is no reply at all anymore, neither from the "support" (which simply closes the cases!), nor from the MODs here! Many many more affected customers with exactly the same experiences can be found in YouTube comments, other forums etc. - the way we are treated is absolutely unacceptable!!!

https://community.gopro.com/t5/Cameras/Hero-4-Black-Noise-issue-when-using-WiFi/td-p/2287/page/5

https://community.gopro.com/t5/Cameras/Hero-4-Black-Noise-issue-when-using-WiFi/td-p/2287/page/6