Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
The Latest
Highlighted
Anonymous

Using Labels

[ Edited ]
Labels play a key role in the GoPro Support Hub experience. You’ll notice that you’re required to select one for each post discussion you begin. It’s an added step, but Labels get linked to products, and ensure your posts get sorted and placed into the correct product category. This way you won’t see questions about our wrist mount under handlebar mount. And you won’t have to sort through our entire camera lineup, if you’re only interested in the new HERO4 Session.

It also means that your post has a better chance of being discovered by those who can help. So share the stoke by always selecting at least one product Label that best matches your question or discussion topic.

Thanks!

The Community Team
Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: Using Labels

your web site will not accept labels and thus can't post a reuqest. how frustrating. 

Highlighted
Sightseer

[ Edited ]

Then please fix it so when can add the labels ... -.-

Highlighted
Tourist

[ Edited ]

This GoPro Hub thing looks like corporate BS to me. I can't register my camera serial number to update my Hero5 Black (yes I am on the right $#@! page).  I go through another hassle to sign up--and now can't enter an acceptable "Label" to post my question.  What--nobody at GoPro is aware of this?  They can build a top quality camera but can't make a webpage function? It's all smoke and mirrors to make it appear customers can get solutions to the problem(s) with their camera.

Highlighted
Tourist

This GoPro Hub thing looks like corporate BS to me. I can't register my camera serial number to update my Hero5 Black (yes I am on the right $#@! page).  I go through another hassle to sign up--and now can't enter an acceptable "Label" to post my question.  What--nobody at GoPro is aware of this?  They can build a top quality camera but can't make a webpage function? It's all smoke and mirrors to make it appear customers can get solutions to the problem(s) with their camera.