Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Highlighted
Sightseer
Re: Poor Customer support in the uk

I am from Australia and our local support covers all of APAC. I can confidently say that the situation is the same here too. Attempts to contact support through chat and requesting a call are futile. 

I have returned my goPro8 and it seems the postal service cant find the address. This is a joke. I am getting extremely anxious about the product return and getting my money back. 

I am a gopro user and have owned 3 products(including the goPro8 I've returned). This one has just shown me the ugly side of the company. 

Highlighted
Sightseer

Customer service from GoPro is appalling. 

I've ordered two accessories recently, and tried to get a refund by going through the chat function in the support hub, kept getting error messages saying there are no agents free due to COVID.

No email address to contact for a refund, no one answering Tweets or facebook messages on the GoPro UK accounts.

Requested a call back several times, got one today, only to be told that because I received the orders over 30 days ago I'm not eligible for a refund. The woman on the phone kept interrupting me and just repeating over and over that it had been over 30 days etc.

I tried to explain that I wasn't able to get hold of anyone because their service is absolutely appalling and no one responds, she just kept repeating herself. I've cancelled my subscription and I won't be buying anything else from them. 

Great products, **bleep** service. Not how a company should be run in my eyes. 

Highlighted
Sightseer

Same issue with me.  No response via the website chat or call back, its been 5 days now.  I have had some luck swapping countries and using the chat that way but that doesn't seem to work now.  I have sent DM via Twitter and Instagram, but nothing.  If you look at some of the review sites around the world, they are all saying the same thing - customer service is non existant.  I suspect it is a business stratergy, get the sales in at the expense of the customer service.  

Highlighted
Tourist

While I hate doing this, I'm posting here as a "me too" case.

I received my order back on the 24th September (18 days ago) and initially had an issue with one of the accessories but then the GoPro too. I've tried using the ContactUs page multiple times every day and still can get through to anyone. I've also previously posted on the forum here but didn't really get any useful help. I've seen previous post from a while ago saying to call 0113 320 5654, but as others have noted here, it just gives an automated reply to use thier contact page which is broken.