Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Highlighted
Sightseer
Re: Poor Customer support in the uk

Try this troy 0113 320 5654

Highlighted
Sightseer
outside of us 650 980 4659 they are the only nums i know troy sorry i can not be of more help it is frustrating
Highlighted
Hiker

Agreed.  I expect so much more when buying direct from a manufacturer such as GoPro!  I placed an order for a Hero 8 (to upgrade from my Hero 7) 2 days ago and paid for next day express delivery.  The order STILL hasnt left the warehouse!!  I have been given a tracking number but UPS have advised they have not yet collected the shipment!  

Trying to contact GoPro customer service is a nightmare :( 

Highlighted
Sightseer

No Joy on the 0113 320 5654 number. Just an automated response saying use the website.

Can't get in touch on the website either. I received an order with items missing and have no way to let them know!

This is my first GoPro and I would agree that the support side of things is highly suspect and rubbish.

Highlighted
Hiker

I raised a 'call back' on Friday and since then it won't let me re-initiate another online chat or another call..  Nobody from GoPro has called me as yet.  I just get the odd message on this forum to follow a link to the 'contact us' page.  I'm STILL waiting for my 'next day' delivery 5 days after ordering.  

Highlighted
Tourist

Same here. Called the number, but there's just an automated response. Nothing from Call back yet, and nothing from online chat. I returned an order over a month ago and still haven't had the refund despite confirming it reached them.

Where's the EU support gone?

Highlighted
Sightseer

So, an update.

After about 4 days I received a callback. The lady I spoke to (sorry can't remember her name) was very apologetic about the delay with the callback and was extremely helpful in resolving my issue. The support was very efficient and I could upload some images whilst on the phone (link was sent via email whilst talking) and the problem was solved there and then with parts delivered a few days later.

It seems that the support (for me anyway) was excellent once you can get in touch. I wouldn't have minded (in this current climate) having to wait a few days for a callback if that was informed on the site but it wasn't, it was shown as 90mins!

So once you get to support its great, it's just not great trying to get in touch!

Thanks anyway to the lady on support for sorting my issue.

Highlighted
Sightseer

i have contacted support twice in the past week via the online form and heard nothing back. in the meantime i cant access my cloud uploads. this is so frustrating as there seems to be zero support and no way to contact Gopro in the UK. looked for a phone number bur the only one i can find just directs you to the online form again. useless...

@johngibbo wrote:

Trying to contact support/sales  in the UK is a joke tried all the numbers they dont work.Gopro you might sell a good product but your after sales support is the worse i have ever come accross absolute appalling