Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Highlighted
Sightseer
Poor Customer support in the uk

Trying to contact support/sales  in the UK is a joke tried all the numbers they dont work.Gopro you might sell a good product but your after sales support is the worse i have ever come accross absolute appalling 

Highlighted
Hiker
Re: Poor Customer support in the uk
[ Edited ]

I have to say that I contacted the UK support number and it wasn't the best support I've ever had, but it was fairly painless. You used the 0113 320 5654 ?

Highlighted
Sightseer
Thank you Noblepike for your help i telephoned that number you gave and got through and sorted my order out .Thank you again
Regards
Highlighted
Sightseer
[ Edited ]

I have had the same absolutely disgusting service from Gopro UK (which is a lie they are based in the Phillipines!). As a result gopro will never get any further business from me. If thats how they treat customers then its no wonder they are having financial difficulties. A once great company will soon be gone.

I have contacted gopro headquarters in California with all the details of my case - I am sure they will look into it and hopefully those responsible will soon be looking for alternative employment.

Highlighted
Sightseer

Is there any other numbers or ways to get in contact with them. The support is abysmal, the chat doesn't work and they never phone you in the time frame specified. I got a phone call back DAYS later, and I missed it. They don't leave a callback number and their email reply says that I have to phone them.

Honestly, it's pretty unacceptable to have unreachable support, and claim that support will contact you within 15 minutes.

Highlighted
Sightseer

Hi Troyc037

I like others have had trouble contacting gopro but i did phone this number and had success in the end Leeds 01133205654 

Regards

Highlighted
Sightseer

@johngibbo wrote:

Hi Troyc037

I like others have had trouble contacting gopro but i did phone this number and had success in the end Leeds 01133205654 

Regards

Yeah, I tried that number and it says that you have to use the website and then drops the call!

Highlighted
Sightseer

0113 320 5654 this one works hopefully