Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Highlighted
Tourist
Android Mobile App will not allow me to update my credit card info for GoPro Plus billing.

Let me take this moment to say that the Android GoPro app software and the Quik software are among the worst I have ever encountered. Also the camera software, especially the upload feature.

BUt I digress. My Android GoPro app will not allow me to update my credit card info for renewing my GoPro Plus account. It will allow me to enter a new card, but the only thing that's changed is the expiration date. It's like your software developers have no idea what users want/need. (This is true of the camera software and the Quik software as well.) For example, whether you have auto upload set on the camera or upload manually, the operation is like a batch, so if the upload fails, a.) videos and photos already uploaded are not added to my cloud media library, and b.) the camera sits there with neverending black and blue circles twirling around. And if you have the delete feature active, the previously uploaded videos and photos are deleted from the camera EVEN THOUGHT THE UPLOAD FAILS. As a consequence, media is lost.