Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Support Hub Suggestions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: what is the customer service number for India? the one listed on GoPro website is not reachable.

Hello @saheel7. Please help us out. What do you get when you dial the number for India Support? And which numbers are these? If by any chance you have also attempted to initiated a chat conversation, were you be able to connect to a Support representative? If you got an error, a screenshot will be helpful. Please also indicate if you have tried contacting Support during hours of operation. Many thanks!

Highlighted
Sightseer

Re: what is the customer service number for India? the one listed on GoPro website is not reachable.

Plz provide valid customer services number in India, none of your number in working.
Highlighted
GoPro

@redstoke48115, if contacting our Support Team by phone using the telephone numbers here, please make sure that the network allows calls to toll-free numbers.

If having trouble connecting to our Chat Support team, you may try changing the location and language to "US, English" on the webpage.

Highlighted
Tourist

Hi it's Very disappointing that gopro is not approaching to the nnedy people In India who are facing problems with this gopro products. It's been days I'm trying to contact GoPro with the given numbers in the site but all are unavailable. I'm really loosing hope now
Highlighted
Sightseer

I'm from India, Back 2days i have registered a complaint for which i recieved a case number informing that a agent will contact me for the support . I registered the case after ringing this number 0008001009542. Still now there is no call. Looking for immediate support.
Highlighted
Tourist

I'm in urgent and my gopro Very important. I'm loosing my hope now
Highlighted
Tourist

Go pro service for warranty all over India is 8050164924
Highlighted
Tourist

Go pro service for India is 8050164924. Pan India.
www.goproservices.in