07-18-2018 01:30 AM
I am having a problem with it, my GoPro gets fall from 4-5 feet and then it won't be able to start again whereas, it's exterior structure is alright and doesn't seems to be broken. Could you please get me back soon, I really need to know what's the process of getting it repaired?
07-18-2018 09:26 AM
Please follow these instructions to get the HERO6 Black to power on again:
- Disconnect the camera from any external power source and remove SD card. Remove and reinsert battery.
- Press the Mode Button to see if the camera responds (look for LED illumination, beeps, or a response from the camera’s screens).
- If there's no response, attempt to reset camera by pressing and holding the Mode Button for 8-10 seconds. After releasing the button, leave the camera alone for ≈5 seconds and attempt to get a response from the camera by pressing the Mode Button.
- If still unable to get any sign of life from camera, connect to a 5V 2A wall charger (5V 1A minimum) using the GoPro USB Type-C cable, look for red LED illumination to indicate charging. NOTE: In a pinch, you can use a computer USB port, but we do not recommend using a multi-port USB hub when trying to charge the camera.
- If the red illumination LED does not appear, try using a secondary USB Type-C cable.
- If/when red LEDs illuminate, allow camera to remain charging for a few minutes.
- Remove the camera from charging source and attempt to get a response from the camera by pressing the Mode Button.
- If provided with a response, allow camera to turn back off, insert the SD card and wait ≈5 seconds, then attempt to record a sample video.
If it's still the same, reach out to our Support Team. Kindly take note of their opening hours listed on this link.
You should be able to get through during these times.
07-18-2018 09:36 AM
Also, there may be issues reaching our Support team by phone depending on the phone service you use. If you are having issues connecting with your mobile phone, try a landline or a phone that connects using another carrier. If that isn't an option, our chat support should be available.
3 weeks ago
+000 800 100 9541
+000 800 100 9542
Hours of operation:
Monday – Friday, local business hours
Chat option is available
Sunday No Hours
Monday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Tuesday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Wednesday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Thursday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Saturday No Hours
(GMT+00:00) Western European Time (Europe/Lisbon)
Alternatively, you may select US as the country and initiate a chat session.