Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Find a solution. Share a solution. Ask a question. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Support Hub Suggestions
Tourist

Re: what is the customer service number for India? the one listed on GoPro website is not reachable.

No it’s not working present time in India is 2.53pm now also it’s not reachable
GoPro Community Manager

Re: what is the customer service number for India? the one listed on GoPro website is not reachable.

Got it. I've alerted the team about that and they are looking into it now.

Sightseer

hello sir,

i want to buy gopro hero6. but my concern is none of the customer care is working. i tried several times and now im thinking whether to buy gopro or not.

Tourist

Same Probblem is been facing ..india customer support is poor.....it's hard to reach and solved the problem..even i was looking to buy Gopro 6

the error msg come while paying the mode of payment !

your order could not be submitted.please contact customer support for further Assistance at 888-600-4659 

888-600-4659 is not working.

Tourist

Yes Please......very important...

Tourist

@jefft please help me with this situation my gopro hero 5 is not working properly after shooting under water cam is working but the touchscreen lcd is not working pls pls help me gopro
Sightseer

Same issue here not able to reach number. Please try to resolve it
GoPro

Hello @jiping80738

May I know what particular issue/error message you are getting wen you contact Support? Also, which number have you used. In the meantime, you can chat with a representative for immediate assistance. The chat support operation hours are from 8AM to 5PM Pacific Standard Time. 

Thanks, 
Marius