Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Find a solution. Share a solution. Ask a question. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Support Hub Suggestions
Tourist

what is the customer service number for India? the one listed on GoPro website is not reachable.

I have put an email complaining about my GoPro Hero 5 black camera. My case id was formed on 4th april and uptill now I havent received any kind of support from the GoPro Support Team. The Indian Customer Service number listed on the website is not reachable. Please provide appropriate phone number. There is no one to chat as well. I am feeling handicapped by getting no replies, no support. I hope to get a reply soon because it is much delayed!! 

GoPro Community Manager

Re: what is the customer service number for India? the one listed on GoPro website is not reachable.

Hi @moulin. We're not aware of any issues with those numbers, but if you're having issues, can you try to chat with the team?

Tourist

Re: what is the customer service number for India? the one listed on GoPro website is not reachable.

Hi @jefft thanks for your reply. Firstly, I would like to mention that yes, I really faced difficulties with the Indian helpline numbers listed on go pro website and I would recommend to rectify them if possible. Secondly, I have tried multiple times to start a chat with the team but everytime I get a same message 'no agents available' so that was not helpful. Thirdly, I have mailed to gopro team but except receiving a case Id on 4th April I haven't received any reply. It was mentioned in the email that I should expect a reply in 1-2 business days but nothing is received uptill now. I hope to get some solution as soon as possible. Thanks
Tourist

There is some issue with the phone numbers.
GoPro Community Manager

The Support numbers for India should be available from 12:30pm to 9:30pm IST.

Sightseer

I too have been facing such issues. The numbers mentioned on GoPro page 910008001009541
910008001009542 seem unrealising; tried but none works. Also tried the chat but it says 'Hang On' but no one comes to help and leave you hanging forever. No support email ID mentioned too. Very disappointing 'customer service'.

Tourist

i have also tried customer service number for india not reachable

GoPro Community Manager

The numbers were recently checked and should be working during the posted hours.