Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Find a solution. Share a solution. Ask a question. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Support Hub Suggestions
Sightseer

Why is the Hero 7 Black no longer part of the trade up program?

I saw a couple days ago the the Hero 7 Black pre-order was also apart of th $100 Trade up program, but when I went on their today to pre-order the hero 7 black it was no longer a part of the trade up program. Is there any particular reason why after just a couple days it was already taken off the trade up program?

GoPro

Re: Why is the Hero 7 Black no longer part of the trade up program?

Hi @m7goss

Currently it's not available but please continue to check our website or subscribe to our newsletter for updates regarding our promotions.

Thanks!
Ej

Tourist

Hi I ordered Hero 7black with trade up and sent back my old camera, and it's delivered to your address in the afternoon 09/27, but I got the email about canceled my order in a same day early morning.
Please clarify what happened on my order.
My order Details:
Order Placed: Sep 24, 2018
Order Number: NA01524451
GoPro

Hi @royalboost87560

We do not have access to the status of your order here in the Community Support Hub.

Please reach out to our Support Team instead.

You may initiate a chat session or you may call them. https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!
Ej

Tourist

So the promotion was a mistake? I went to order today as well and it was gone when I refreshed my page!
Sightseer

Should I cancel my order that I placed today? I purchased this camera for the fact that I would get $100 back for trading in my previous model. What is going on with this foolery??

Tourist

After talked with seller person, they said the trade up promotion is out of stock, any order have made on Sep 27 and after is considering to be cancel, even my order made on 09/24 and my old camera was delivered to their where house, but still not get at any update on the processing of my order. I have no idea how long I have to wait for the hero7,
Please update me something.
To: sales team, please make carefully when you launch the promotion, you can really make it happen and make your customer happy to get involved with you, not leave them alone, don't waiste their time. Thank you.
Tourist

Will they add the 7 black BACK to the promotion? This is crap and we should be able to take advantage of the promotion