Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Find a solution. Share a solution. Ask a question. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Support Hub Suggestions
Highlighted
Adventurer
Accepted Solution

Support front page - GoPro Care. Does it get many hits?

[ Edited ]

I was just wondering if you have the data on how many people link to GoPro Care through the Icon link on the front page of Support.  If it's not getting many "hits" would it be possible to change this to maybe a dedicated site for people to post there photos/videos for constructive comments on how to improve them or maybe just to show off their work?  Maybe this site could share space with Showcase.  I really think Showcase needs more visibility and as Karma gets adopted world wide, I honestly believe that there will be more activity of this nature if it is fostered.  I understand that most people get to the support community linking through online searches and not directly, but if there was more post from members regarding settings, tips, tricks, and just showing off work, I think it might also gain traction from online searches.  I look at reddit/r/gopro and most of the post are people showing off their work.  It frustrates me that the community is top heavy with issues.  It gives this false impression that "everyone" is having issues when in reality, most people are not.  Whenever I mention that my cameras are trouble free and I edit and produce my videos with Quik and Studio, it's usually met with skepticism.I know I can't be the only one and I'd just like to see more input from people as myself who are more than happy with their GoPro experience.

FYI: I know that I keep pushing this narrative, but I really do appreciate and believe in GoPro.  I have captured so many wonderful moments I know I wouldn't have without GoPro and I just want to ensure that everyone can experience at least the same level of enjoyment, if not more, than me.

Accepted Solutions
GoPro Community Manager

Re: Support front page - GoPro Care. Does it get many hits?

Not sure I know what link you're talking about. If it's the icon in the main boxes (lower right) on the main page of the Support Hub, that link has a couple of uses. For non-GoPro Care customers, it links to a promo page about the program. If you're a GoPro Care customer though, it links to a special section of the Support Hub for GoPro Care customers.

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro Community Manager

Not sure I know what link you're talking about. If it's the icon in the main boxes (lower right) on the main page of the Support Hub, that link has a couple of uses. For non-GoPro Care customers, it links to a promo page about the program. If you're a GoPro Care customer though, it links to a special section of the Support Hub for GoPro Care customers.

Adventurer

I see.  Since I haven't purchased GoPro Care it just sends me to the promo. I didn't realize it had a different function.

Thanks,

Daniel