Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Find a solution. Share a solution. Ask a question. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Support Hub Suggestions
Hiker

Search specific forums, sub forums

Search specific forums, sub forums.

I appreciate you have a broad search box that covers everything: "Find a solution. Share a solution. Ask a question. Stay stoked".

It might be helpful to be able to search specific forums and sub forums.  For example, I'd like to search desktop apps for fusion exclusively.

( BTW banner above -- child in blue cloud sky -- would benefit from  basic, 5 min color grade.  Child ought not be yellow/green. )

- Craig

GoPro

Re: Search specific forums, sub forums

Hello @craigarj

Thank you for the feedback. We'll forward it to the team. While on the main page for the GoPro Support Hub, you can actually type in keywords and the search results will give you the threads. Alternatively, you can search through the indexed content on the right side. If you are looking for Fusion desktop app, for example, you can go under Discussions, then GoPro Apps Desktop, and Fusion Studio will be there. You can also join a group for specific topics. Currently, there is a group of Fusion owners that you might want to join in. I hope this helps. 

Best regards, 
Marius

Hiker

Thanks for the prompt response.  Good job.

Hiker

Still, I'd like to search "GOPRO FUSION STUDIO HELP".  This appears to be the standard / norm in customer support forums.

- Craig