Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Support Hub Suggestions
Tourist

Betreff: READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST HERE!!!!

What if I tell you, that the customer support chat is not working in three different browsers (all up to date) and I have no way to contact GoPro about my order, that is open since 50 days and already paid...

GoPro

Re: Betreff: READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST HERE!!!!

Hello @loyaloasis72862. Are you contacting Support within the hours of operation? Although it should not matter, but have you tried using a different device (a different computer, or mobile device)? Also, see if changing the location to the US will help. A screenshot of the contact page that you get to would also be helpful. Let us know what you find out. Thanks!

Tourist

Thank you for your reply. You seem to be the only person that cares and/or is available for anything in this company. It's crazy....

The first picture is what happens, when I use the regular contact us page and click on chat. Yes, I tried different devices and different browsers, multiple times. Yes, I tried different countries and tried it within the operating hours.

Regular Chat doesn't work

Thats the order status page with the link that I've mentioned in the earlier post, that leads to the 404 page you can see below.

Order Status page

Contact support 404

GoPro

Thank you for the quick response, @loyaloasis72862. The 404 page is so because there are no more contact numbers. Currently, the only way to contact Support is either by chat or by callback request. We see a case that was created for you yesterday when you attempted to reach Support via email. Such email does not get directed to any agent as the email support has long been discontinued. 

We also went to the Order Status page at https://gopro.com/en/us/order-status . And we have now know why you have been directed to the 404 page. Apologies for the trouble. We have reported the incorrect link to the team in charge. 

We'd like to attend to your concern so let's try this. To connect with Support, visit https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs and fill out the form with the needed details. Once done, select "Contact Us" and proceed with either chat or a callback request. Be sure to put in your best contact number. 

Let us know how it works out this time. The screenshots you posted helped us determine where the disconnect is so we appreciate you doing that. Thanks!

Tourist

First of all: thank you!

Unfortunately that didn't help me at all.

As I mentioned earlier, i'm already continuously and persistently trying to use the form in the page you postet (https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs).

I have tried it at least a dozen times with several devices, three different browsers and over a period of more than three days now.

IT IS NOT WORKING. I'm just getting a blank page all the time.

Please help me.

Please consider the fact, that I have already paid, you have all my data and my order is long overdue but I didn't get ANY information or status update and now I cannot do anything at all, whatsoever. Thats actually pretty **bleep** outrageous!

GoPro

We have sent you a private message, @loyaloasis72862. Please check. Thanks!