Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Support Hub Suggestions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Make a support email

Hi @coolspirit07570,

Where are you from?

You can contact Customer Support through chat or request a call back: https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Regards,

-Jay

Highlighted
Tourist

I am living in Qatar and I made the order to Spain.i tried the chat but it was not working. I requested a call back and they called me yesterday to confirm the delivery address, that was the same since I made the order, but there was a problem with the phone call and I couldn’t ask about the shipping timings, so I am still waiting and the order status is still pending and saying “contact support”.
Highlighted
GoPro

Got it @coolspirit07570,

You can contact them via chat today. 

On GoPro's website you can change country or language. 

On the upper right hand side you'll see a globe icon.

Click on it and then choose English US. 

After that you should be able to access chat support.

Regards,

-Jay

Highlighted
Tourist

I tried but I cannot even see the chat option now, not even changing location. I will wait for a call or for the order to be processed. Thanks anyway! And again, a customer support email would be really helpful! :)
Highlighted
GoPro

Got it @coolspirit07570,

Will you be able to send a screenshot of what you see on GoPro's website so we can report that?

I'll share your request/feedback to our team regarding email(customer support).

-Jay

Highlighted
Tourist

Here is the attachment. I see the same on the website and phone.
199D7BAB-F64E-4179-BB59-1A62A00233A5.png
Highlighted
GoPro

Thanks for sharing @coolspirit07570,

On your mobile phone can you click the 3 horizontal lines on the upper lefthand side?

Go to support and then once you're there you should see the Globe icon on the upper right hand side. 

Change that to US English and Chat option should be available right now since they are currently open. 

Regards,

-Jay

Highlighted
Tourist

The screenshot is after changing to US English, I tried on both phone and laptop but nothing happens, no chat at all.