Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Support Hub Suggestions
Tourist

Re: How to change GoPro community username?

Quite stupid, I'm using it for more than a year, and there is still no simple button for save/change or whatever.

I've typed different nicknames number of times and there is no change.

Taking into account that this topic is open for more tnan two years, it is expected that someone from support will do something about or at least give a list of browsers necessary for change.

I've try this by phone (GoPro App) and on PC (Chrome) and it definetely is NOT WORKING!

GoPro

Re: How to change GoPro community username?

Hello @noblewave50178. The username can be changed following the steps as described in the post above. Have you been able to go through the steps? The username can even be changed multiple times, once every hour. Chrome is fine as any other browsers are. Just make sure that you are able to successfully login to your GoPro account through gopro.com/login .

If you are still not ale to change it on your end, let our Support team know so they can walk you through the steps. Their contact information is at https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs .