Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Find a solution. Share a solution. Ask a question. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Support Hub Suggestions
GoPro

Re: How to Chat with Support

Hi @braveshore1024

Sorry to hear about what happened to the camera. It would be best to contact our Support team for assistance on this case. You can reach them here: https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks, 
Marius

Hiker

Hi there! I recently sent my busted gopro hero5 to Singapore for an offer of 20% discount on my next purchase, they already received the unit but problem is they wanted me to call to arrange the purchase, I am currently in the Philippines and the contact number nearest me is in Singapore, that will be too costly for me calling long distance, i tried contacting thru email but to no avail, tried chat, but is not available on weekends, I am working on weekdays and we don't have an internet connection at work, if you can help me please. Thank you so much.

please attachment of our email thread.  Thanks again

email.jpg
GoPro

Hi @marjcars81

Chat is open on weekends.
If you have free time you can contact them at night (9PM Philippines Time to 10AM)
On GoPro Website make sure that the region selected is US. 

Best Regards,
-Jay

Tourist

Level the playing field.  A rider on a trainer at 7000' is at a distinct disadvantage when competing against someone on a trainer at sea level. It could be implemented by leaving the displayed power as is, but giving a percentage boost to the power entered into the physics engine.  Make it optional and perhaps add a small indicator for riders who are Altitude Compensated

Tourist

@jefft wrote:

Recently, we got a comment through our pop-up survey that read, "It could be helpful to have a live chat for people to contact GoPro in an even more efficient way!"

Unfortunately, the person who made this comment hadn't signed into the Support Hub yet, so we don't know who they are or how to reach them. In case they find this - or if anyone else has this same question - I'm going to post the response here.

If you'd like to chat with one of our Customer Support agents, the best option is to visit https://gopro.com/help/PKBContactus. There, you'll find an option to call, or chat (if a chat agent is available) with our team.

Thanks,

Jeff

Hello Go Pro team,
I dont know where to ask a question regarding the status of my hero 5 black go pro, suddenly its stop working nor charging anymore the unit was just warming when on charge when i checked the battery there was a moist on it, I tried another battery still not working, I’ve been using it for 1 year and 10 months now, I surely closed it tightly before i use it in the water so i don’t know  why its leaking this time to think it is water proof...
Thank you and please help
Tourist

I try to contact in your live chat but this statement always appeared “you have blocked up pop browser in your settings please enable” I checked my settings but there was no such option sa that...

please help thank you

Tourist

Same with go pro hero 5 black
Not working nor charging... still contacting their support but always unavailable
Tourist

I hope they have an email options so we can leave a message if their team isnt available in live chat