Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Find a solution. Share a solution. Ask a question. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Support Hub Suggestions
GoPro Community Manager

Re: How to Chat with Support

You can call in directly. Any agent will be able to track your case history and route you to the original agent if they're working at the time.

Sightseer

I've been trying to use the chat. I'm waiting at position in line = 1 forever and no one appears to be working or whatever. By email they send you standard responses showing that they not even read your email. Awful service. Sad.

Tourist

Hi Jason,

Thank you for reaching out. I have since gotten my cameras updates and registered. My current issue is having to change out the internal gopro batteries. I have kept everything properly charged and have not run the cameras down to zero battery life but I am pretty consistently getting array errors do to the batteries I believe. How often should I be needing to replace the internal batteries? 
GoPro Community Manager

Our chat queues are a little busy right now. We are working on that. If they are busy when you try, please try calling instead.

@seekergopro - Barring any situations where the battery has a defect, they should last for years (I believe it's in the thousands of recharges). If your battery is not holding a charge, our team at https://gopro.com/help/PKBContactus can help.

Sightseer

I've attempted to call, and use the online chat option, both of which have FAILED MISERABLY!!! When you offer 24 hour assistance, one would assume that you would be able to contact someone with in 24 hour period. 

GoPro Community Manager

@toughwater87561 - 24 hour assistance is offered through Chat for GoPro Care customers. If you have GoPro Care, you will want to log into that account at GoPro.com before starting your Chat session.

Jeff

Tourist

I think you should edit your post "If you'd like to chat with one of our Customer Support agents, the best option is to visit https://gopro.com/help/PKBContactus. There, you'll find an option to email, call, or chat (if a chat agent is available) with our team." as gopro doesnt have any email options anymore.. kind a sad that the email option has been removed since i dont have a stable internet for the live chat (frequent disconnection)... Trying to reach out regarding my karma grip issues but having so many problem getting support... tried replying the email that go pro sent but it just bounced...

GoPro

Hi @malcolmb04605,

Thank you for bringing that to our attention. If you are having a hard time getting ahold of an agent by chat give support a call. https://goo.gl/1ktySX

Best,

Ryan