Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Support Hub Suggestions
GoPro Community Manager

How to Chat with Support

[ Edited ]

Recently, we got a comment through our pop-up survey that read, "It could be helpful to have a live chat for people to contact GoPro in an even more efficient way!"

Unfortunately, the person who made this comment hadn't signed into the Support Hub yet, so we don't know who they are or how to reach them. In case they find this - or if anyone else has this same question - I'm going to post the response here.

If you'd like to chat with one of our Customer Support agents, the best option is to visit https://gopro.com/help/PKBContactus. There, you'll find an option to call, or chat (if a chat agent is available) with our team.

Thanks,

Jeff

Hiker

Re: How to Chat with Support

Sorry to say Jeff, but your customer support agents aren't very good at the more tricky issues, well not so far in my instance.

See.

https://community.gopro.com/t5/Support-Hub-Suggestions/Support-Suggestion/m-p/13158#U13158

GoPro Community Manager

@bonzo1 - If I'm reading your note correctly, it seems that you're expecting timely responses from GoPro Support agents to posts you make here on the Support Hub. While our team does like to come onto the boards to help whenever they can, the GoPro Support Hub is designed as a member to member support channel. It's a place where other GoPro users can share what they've learned and the tips that they've developed with other users.

If you're looking for timely responses directly from GoPro Support agents, the best way to get those is to contact the agents directly. The contact info is at https://gopro.com/help/PKBContactus.

If I'm misreading this and you have an open case with one of our agents and have not gotten a response on that case, please send me the details of the case (ex. the case number) by private message and I'll be glad to check into that and get the agent to respond back to you.

Thanks,

Jeff

Hiker

Hi Jeff, and thank you.

No, i am not looking for timely resonse on here, i was suggesting however, that you bring in a top techie from the GoPro team to mediate on here and assist with the technical issues, that are beyond the help of the memebrs on here. As suggested, someone from the developers side of the program, who know th ein's & outs of the sytem and any possible conflict. Who can help owners of the camers's in a more real time enviroment, or within a day or two.

GoPro Community Manager

Great. We do help out where we can. It's hard to see every post as it comes in, so we'll likely miss some posts, but we'll try to help out if other members are unable to answer a question.

For real-time support, contacting our Support team directly is the best option.

Tourist

[ Edited ]

I've tried the support options you mentioned and it's very disappointing that I've never had the chat page respond with anything but:

No agent is online.Please try later.

I've of course only tried to chat during the chat hours shown.

And worse, I've used the e-mail support option twice and never heard back (even after waiting for a WEEK).

GoPro Community Manager

@wiredprairie - Not sure why you're not getting a response by email, but if you want to send me your case number, I'll try to get an agent to get back to you. Otherwise, trying to get an agent on the phone might be a better option.

Thanks,

Jeff

Tourist

Hey Jeff I actually got a response from one of the email I sent but how do I respond to the same person I talked with the first time because he wanted me to send him my ss card specs but the email on it is just a generic GoPro support