10-24-2018 12:03 PM
10-24-2018 12:33 PM
Sorry to hear about the trouble. The observed camera behavior indicates an issue with either the firmware or the SD card being used. If you have not done it yet, try manually updating your camera firmware. Please be guided by the instructions below:
- Go to the Update page: HERO Session
- Under "Other ways to update" click "Update your camera manually."
- Enter your serial number and other requested information, click Next Step.
- Click "Download Update."
- Click "Click here to download firmware."
- Follow the steps on the screen for detailed instructions for your operating system.
Make sure that the camera is fully charged, and that you are using a recommended and formatted SD card for the update process. You can check this link for the list of recommended cards. Let us know how it works out.
10-24-2018 09:24 PM
10-25-2018 10:37 AM
Though your camera has the latest version, re-flashing the firmware sometimes clear out similar issues.
If you haven't already, we recommend completing the manual update as part of troubleshooting the issue.
You may also try using a different cable/charger.
Also, what SD card are you using?
Try to charge/power ON the camera without the SD card, see if the same thing happens.
Let us know how it goes.
10-25-2018 07:55 PM
Each and everyday it giving me a different problems... I also bought 3x difference cable to charge it also same issues...
Hope to hear from you soon as I am losing hope soon....