Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Support Hub Suggestions
Anonymous

GoPro merchandise

Anonymous

Re: GoPro merchandise

Is there any merchandise like hats or shirts? If there is I would love to have some
GoPro Community Manager

@Anonymous - We love to hear that people are fans of our products and want to wear clothing with our brand on it. Unfortunately, we don't have any apparel for sale on our site. Typically, the best ways to get these types of items is at one of the events that GoPro sponsors or participates in. Our teams often bring along some items to hand out to people who visit them.

We'll definitely pass long your feedback that you're interested in GoPro items to our product development teams though.

Thanks!

Jeff

Anonymous

Is there any of them in pa
Explorer

GoPro is practically synonymous with action sports.  I'd love to be able to buy some GoPro gear such as beenies, sweatshirts, hats, T and long sleeve shirts.  O'neill might be known for their wetsuits, and while I do own two, over the years I have invested way more in clothes and gear for my family and myself.  Plus, it's free advertising!

GoPro

Hey all, 

@Anonymous and @danielr15 thanks for your feedback! As @jefft mentioned, we don't have any merchandise for sale. I'm not sure if this will change in the future, but for now, the best way to grab some gear is by attending an event we host or are participant of. 

We are at events globally and am not sure of the dates just within the US, sadly. 

Again, we will pass this feedback along and thanks for supporting GoPro!

Lorraine

Community Hub Moderator

Explorer

Thanks Lorraine.  

Is ther a place where we can find out about upcoming events?

I tried

https://gopro.com/news/tags/events

but it wasn't usful in anouncing upcoming events.

Backpacker

Great Question @Anonymous.

As @lorrainev4 & @lorrainev4 Stated GoPro doesn't sell any merchandise.

It is possibly to earn GoPro wear from my work with GoPro.

You can get stuff from being sponsored or being noticed for hard work.

Hope that helps.

You can get free stickers here.

http://gopro.orderingstore.com/