Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Find a solution. Share a solution. Ask a question. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Support Hub Suggestions
Sightseer

Customer support

Customer supportMy karma drone lost connection and fell out of the sky July 3rd. I haven't been successful in contacting gopro. It seems that all of the phone and chat agents are busy handling cases as the receive them. My question is, how does gopro know that I need my case handled if I cannot let them know about my issues? After selecting option 3 for karma support over the pone line it just disconnects. What's the best way to start a claim? Is it through a phone call, chat, email, snail mail, or through the support hub. @chrisediting @jefft @Anonymous @ericgonz @larryt @bschmals can anyone help?

GoPro

Re: Customer support

Hi @supervista45286,

You will need to get in touch with our Support team directly by Phone or Chat. If you are having a hard time getting through to support I would suggest giving them a call when those lines open up:

Available Monday – Friday, 6:00am – 6:00pm, Pacific Time
Available Saturday & Sunday, 7:00am – 4:00pm

Phone (855) 635 3578

You should be able to get through by selecting Karma, or you can select English Technical Support.

Best,

Ryan

Hiker

I am outraged with customer support.

First I wasted a long time with a person who barely knew what he was talking about.

He then and without knowing if my camera was in warranty try to sell me an extended warranty, then he/she also try to sell me a refurbished one. 

I AM DISABLED I CAN NOT AFFORD TO PAY FOR ANOTHER CAMERA WHEN THEY CAN HELP ME FIX THIS ONE.

Second and I copy the chat, this person never asked me for a receipt, or how I pay the camera, HE/SHE DIRECTLY ASKED ME FOR MY BANK STATEMENT.

Be very careful with GoPro, is not what it used to be, now is a company surrounded by scam artists.

Honestly I'd hope they go bankrupt because customer do not need a company who, refuses to sell cameras in perfect working conditions, we pay lot of money for their cameras that most of the time when you buy them new do not work properly, and now this, A PERSON OVERSEAS ASKING MY FOR MY BANK STATEMENT instead of asking me for a receipt.

Do not buy Gopro, i will never get any of their products anymore.

GoPro Community Manager

@hardywave24222 Sorry to hear about your experience. I wasn't able to find a record of your call to our Support team that's linked to account you're using here on the GoPro Support Hub, so I can't address your specific issue.

If you can reply with the case number, I'll be glad to address this situation. If you don't have a case number, I can research your case using the email address or the name you gave to our rep when you started the call. You can send that information to me by private message. To send a private message, just place your mouse over my name on the left side of this post and a box with a link to "Send Message" will appear. 

Thanks,

Jeff

Hiker

Hi Jeff:

thanks for your reply.

Before I can provide you with any personal information I will like to know.

Do you work for GoPro or you are just another GoPro owner?

thanks so much

GoPro Community Manager

Yes, I'm an employee of GoPro. You can identify GoPro employees on the Support Hub by looking at the title under our names. It will say Staff, Moderator, Admin, etc. Mine is "GoPro Community Manager".

Thanks,
Jeff
Hiker

Hi Jeff:

Thanks so much for your help and for clarifying that you do work for GoPro, I wanted to make sure who I was talking to.

The customer support rep never provided me with a case number but I will be sending you a PM message.

Thanks again

Gabriel.