Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Find a solution. Share a solution. Ask a question. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Support Hub Suggestions
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

Chat is currently unavailable for you why is the live chat always showing me this

I have an existing case going on and wanted to talk regarding it but for the past 4 days the live chat is not available for me 

and the contact numbers provided on the website for India  do not work and now I am stuck can somebody help me get connected with them or provide me the reason why the chat is not available for me 

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Chat is currently unavailable for you why is the live chat always showing me this

Hello @harshs84106. Try calling again using a different phone as not all networks allow calling to international toll free numbers. Also see if changing the location for chat will get you connected. Let us know how it works out. Thanks!

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: Chat is currently unavailable for you why is the live chat always showing me this

Hello @harshs84106. Try calling again using a different phone as not all networks allow calling to international toll free numbers. Also see if changing the location for chat will get you connected. Let us know how it works out. Thanks!

Tourist

thank you for the replycan u tell me how do i change the location for the chat so that i can get connected with the customer care

Tourist

I'm also try to contact chat support since last four days but alwayes  message comes that chat is not available for you.

GoPro

Hi @harshs84106

On the upper right hand side click on the drop down option then select US.

I have initiated a chat session to test and was able to get through.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

Thanks sir, it worked.