Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Find a solution. Share a solution. Ask a question. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Support Hub Suggestions
Anonymous

Changing your default Nickname

[ Edited ]

Hello Members,

Wondering how to change your default Nickname? At the moment that's a slightly complicated answer. Here's the backstory.

We plan to deliver a number of enhancements to the GoPro Support Hub over the next few months—one of the first being a new and improved GoPro Header that contains 1) a new ‘Log In’ function, and 2) a drop down menu where you can access your account ‘Settings’ page once ‘Logged In’. The Settings page is where you change your ‘Nickname’, as well as further personalize your GoPro.com experience.

But we’re not there yet! So, here is the link that will take you directly to your Settings page once logged in.

Oh and by the way, you can only change your Nickname once, so plan accordingly.

https://gopro.com/settings/

Thanks in advance for your patience as we work to hit our sweet spot.

briang

Community Manager

Anonymous

Re: Changing your default Nickname

Hi. it is said that you can only change my nickname once. How about if I entered a ickname that is already taken. is there any way that i can change it? thanks

GoPro Community Manager

@Anonymous - If the nickname is already taken, it shouldn't have let you save it, so you should be able to change it still.

Tourist

I've been assigned a nickname that I don't like and I'd like to change. Once I'm in the settings account page I can change the nickname, but I have no option to save the modication.

How can I change my nickname into my account settings?
Thank you for helping me out.

Sightseer

I have the same problem! Miracle that you posted this 2 hours ago...! Any help anyone? Thanks. 

Tourist

Another miracle Smiley Happy I have the same issue.

Tourist

I'm the previous poster Smiley Happy . Here's a possible solution: just try to change settings using Edge (Internet Explorer) instead of Google Chrome. 

Tourist

Ops... I'm still nicedawn881 in the support hub Smiley Frustrated, but successfully changed nickname in account settings...