Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Tourist

why im not seeing any 'Up to 50% off mounts, accessories and lifestyle gear at GoPro.com' wiht Plus

[ New ]

why im not seeing any 'Up to 50% off mounts, accessories and lifestyle gear at GoPro.com' wiht Plus

Captur1.PNG
GoPro

Re: why im not seeing any 'Up to 50% off mounts, accessories and lifestyle gear at GoPro.com' wih...

[ New ]

Hello @epiclift87586. Please refer to the list here GoPro Subscription Discounts for more details about the discounts. Also, make sure that you're signed in to the account that's associated with the GoPro Subscription.

Sightseer

Re: why im not seeing any 'Up to 50% off mounts, accessories and lifestyle gear at GoPro.com' wih...

[ New ]

im having the same issue i can see the disscount but when i go to check it the disscount dosent apply how do i get the disscount ??

Tourist

[ New ]

Yeah I am searching with my subscription login, Problem only seen in INDIA location i think, US and AUSTRALIA page im seeing discounts applied.

Highlighted
GoPro

[ New ]

@epiclift87586, we've recently made changes to GoPro's shipping policy. For further details, please see GoPro Shipping Policy.

GoPro

[ New ]

@michaelm66508, I was able to locate a currently active GoPro Subscription associated with the email address on your Support Hub profile. Please make sure that you're signed in to the correct account. Also, what's the country that you selected on the webpage?