Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Tourist

where to find order history

[ New ]

I paid for this and they are telling me I have to pay monthly for the subscription. Where can I find my order history on the webpage, please?   HERO9 Bundle

$349.98
 includes
1-year subscription to GoPro1
or 
$499.99$449.99
 without subscription
GoPro

Re: where to find order history

[ New ]

Hello, @bluespirit3487. We do not have a public-facing order history record. We are able to pull up the order though and see which items are included. Your order for the HERO9 Black does not include the annual subscription. We see that you got a camera discount instead. This happens for existing subscribers. Please note that the promotion price for the HERO9 bundle is only applicable to new subscribers. For details, see Terms and Conditions

Tourist

[ New ]

First of it did not say discount when I placed my order. You should honer what you have online the one-year warranty. @nd every month you try and make a payment then send me an email to update my payment information. Why do I have to update every month?

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @bluespirit3487

Let our Support Team check on this further.

Please submit a request for a callback or initiate a chat session through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

Ej