Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Sightseer

video editing

[ New ]

Hello Sir,

Could you please tell if you have any video editing app for macbook? I have Herogo pro 9.

Or any other best video editing app for vlogs compatible with go pro on macbook where one can edit , add music etc.

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: video editing

[ New ]

Hi @defthero3481

These mounts do not have buttons to initiate the recording.

You may have the camera paired with the GoPro App.

Thanks!

Ej

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

@defthero3481, you can check this list of editing applications that work well with GoPro files as shared by a Hub member. 

There are also some software suggestions in this article that will help: https://community.gopro.com/t5/en/Programs-to-View-and-Edit-Videos/ta-p/399573 

If you would like product or tutorial videos to better understand these other applications, I recommend searching online video hosting websites (such as Youtube, Vimeo, etc) for published videos or other 3rd party generated content.  

Sightseer

[ New ]
Also, please let me know whether go pro 3 way stick and go pro floating grip have any button to start/ stop recording/ capture a photo on GoPro hero9 black ? I mean if we open it for 3 way use camera would be away from us. So, how to capture/ start stop recording if we don't have any button on the sticks???
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @defthero3481

These mounts do not have buttons to initiate the recording.

You may have the camera paired with the GoPro App.

Thanks!

Ej