Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Highlighted
Hiker

upload and download speed to your servers !!!

Why am i getting such slow speeds to your servers (no its not my internet connection as 100Mbit leased line)

uploads from the app to the cloud take a rediculouslky long time - ie several minutes for a 8 second clip   and tonight i tried downloading a 9 second clip and this...

Annotation 2019-11-01 204647.png

Highlighted
Hiker

Re: upload and download speed to your servers !!!

It´s not just you, upload speed is a total let down GoPro will loose a lot of Plus customers because of.

Highlighted
Hiker

It's unusable the way it is. If you have an hour of to footage there is no possible way to up or download it in a reasonable amount of time. !!!
Highlighted
Tourist

The same situation here in NL. Also, when it looks like a video is ready (after a long time) it doesn't appear in the cloud and I get a notification that the specific file couldn't be up loaded, do you have the same...or is it just slow.

Highlighted
Hiker

@renebrink wrote:

The same situation here in NL. Also, when it looks like a video is ready (after a long time) it doesn't appear in the cloud and I get a notification that the specific file couldn't be up loaded, do you have the same...or is it just slow.

It is EXTREMELY slow and even if you try uploading them one by one from the browser it goes to 100% (after several hours) and then fails, so you waited all those hours for nothing.

Highlighted
Tourist

I had the same problem. But after reistalling the app i was able to see the file in the cloud.

Het is omslachtig en raar.... maar dan werkt het iig wel weer even.
Highlighted
GoPro

Hello everyone! Sorry to hear about the trouble uploading your media files to Plus. You may try other methods uploading the contents to your Plus media library - How to Add Media to GoPro Plus. If you continue to have problems with the upload process, please contact our Support Team through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs. If having trouble connecting to our Chat Support team. You may try changing the location and language to "US, English" on the webpage.